Weekly Newsletters, Fall 2008-Spring 2009

Sunday, September 2, 2007

F.O.R.C.E. is here!

Hello FORCE Womyn!

It’s that time again! Time for million page articles, thousand page papers, no sleep, and too much caffeine. It’s also time for us feminist womyn to get together and make our mark in this movement.

I would like to have a meeting sometime in the first week of classes. This first meeting is for, but certainly not limited to, the womyn that will be serving as officers in this organization. We will be deciding a meeting time for the fall semester, as well as talking about Nicoal’s DIY festival, and Week of Welcome. I am in the WRC most of the time, excluding Tues/Thurs from 2pm on. Please let me know what a good time for you would be to meet this next week.

I also just want to put it out there that even though I am serving as Co-Chair of FORCE, I am determined to keep this group inclusive, non-hierarchical, and welcoming to all.

Take Care,

Katie Sipes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.